T.T. Neveritaweg 61
1033 WB Amsterdam
+ 31 20 49 31 070
The aim of the Stichting NDSM-werf foundation is to convince the world – and Amsterdam in particular – of the unique status of the wharf as a permanently temporary location for creative experimentation: an indispensable cultural free space serving and belonging to the city.
Stichting NDSM-werf directs, initiates, curates, connects and stimulates activities at the NDSM-werf in such a way that the city, its residents and visitors embrace this place, now and in the future, as a space where the unexpected can happen. Stichting NDSM-werf aims to place the wharf at the heart of Amsterdam. A rough, adventurous place, at least as central, iconic and crucial to the city of Amsterdam as the Museumplein.
The foundation is responsible for the physical management of NDSM-werf (Oost). On the basis of this responsibility, it ensures that the site is kept clean, whole and safe and takes care of the greenery and minor repairs. For further information about the management outdoor areas, mail: email@example.com.
Team NDSM-werf Foundation
Project Manager Arts
Marketing & Communications Manager
Janine Driessen (a.i.)
Josan van der Storm
The board of Stichting NDSM-werf consists of:
- Chairman: Marcia Sookha (since April 25, 2018), independent developer of cities and public real estate
- Treasurer: Bart van Heugten (since November 1, 2019), director Resto van Harte
- Secretary: Bart Rutten (since July 1, 2016), artistic director Centraal Museum Utrecht
- Board Member: Nora van der Linden (since April 1, 2020), director Kennisland
- Board Member: Eric van Eerdenburg (since April 25, 2018), managing director Lowlands festival