The NDSM Foundation adheres to the following COVID-19 protocol. The RIVM guidelines are leading and can be reinforced or made more flexible if necessary.
We expect all visitors, employees and partners to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres (2 arm lengths) from others.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cough and sneeze the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper handkerchiefs to blow your nose and then throw it away in a trash can.
- Do not shake hands.
- Employees of the Foundation work at home as much as possible.
We ask all our visitors to keep the yard clean with us, so that the next visitor also has a pleasant, safe and clean stay. We also ask everyone to adhere to the applicable guidelines for coming together in public space.
Are you ill?
- Stay at home if you have a cold, such as a nose cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough or raise to 38 degrees Celsius.
- Do you also have a fever and/or anxiety? Then your roommates stay at home. If you have no complaints for 24 hours you can go outside again.
Are you 70 years of age or older or do you have fragile health?
- Be extra careful. It may be wise to stay at home as much as possible for the time being.
Avoid crowds and give each other space
- Make sure you can always stay 1.5 meters away from others.
- If that’s not possible, go somewhere else.
Workshops / dance classes / gardening activities
- The participants sit at 1.5 meters from each other.
- The participants wash their hands before the workshop starts.
- Bring your own resources as much as possible.
- Means that are used such as garden tools, balls, other attributes etc. can be cleaned with disinfectants before the start of each workshop / lesson / activity.
- The teacher keeps 1,5 meter distance from the participants.
- The teacher washes hands before the start of the workshop.
- Parents who wait for their children, wait on the marked spots.
- Young people up to and including 12 years of age are not required to keep a 1.5 meter distance during sports. Sports are organized with supervision and are only allowed in the open air. There is no maximum group size.
- Young people up to and including 18 years of age must keep a distance of 1.5 metres from each other. They are also organised with supervision in the open air. There is no maximum group size.
Adults over the age of 18 must always keep a distance of 1.5 metres from each other. Also when they play sports with supervision.
- The participants wash their hands before the start of the sports lesson.
Equipment used such as a sound system is cleaned with disinfectants before the start of each lesson/session.
- The teacher/guide keeps a distance of 1.5 metres from the participants.
- The teacher/guide washes hands before the start of the workshop.